In order to use Creator 4Clouds demonstrator you must follow the following steps:
1. Download Creator 4 Clouds using one of the two methods provided below
2. Follow the instructions provided in these guided tours:
There are two ways to use Creator 4Clouds
Download the MODAClouds Creator 4Clouds virtual machine that we have created (21GB) with all the tools and components already installed and configured
Download MODAClouds Creator 4Clouds Docker Container for the whole design time in MODAClouds, which means Space 4Clouds and everything it needs, and Modelio tool for Creator 4Clouds.
Install and configure the environment following design-time instructions
In order to use Energizer 4Clouds demonstrator you must follow the following steps:
1. Download and install a virtual machine with Open SUSE version 13.1. You can download from the following link http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/13.1/iso/openSUSE-13.1-DVD-x86_64.iso
2. Install and configure the runtime platform following instructions available here https://github.com/modaclouds/modaclouds-integrated-platform
The demonstrator installs all MODAClouds components, but it allows you to select which ones you want to use. Select them from the example file provided and make sure you write down the URLs from the components you want to use if you want to use them in conjunction with Creator 4Clouds
3. Follow the instructions provided in this end-to-end guided tour
In order to see in action Venues 4Clouds demonstrator you must follow the next steps:
1. Connect to the public demo site of Venues 4Clouds
2. Download and save this configuration file that you will be asked to use during the tour to make the demo work. It only contains simulated data for the demo purposes containing the category of the cloud services and their service name that we will cloudify during the tour.
3. Follow the instructions provided in this guided tour